Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 03:01:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Miami Contest Last of the year

Started by Miami Mike, September 07, 2010, 07:43:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Miami Mike

WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Mike8560

http://www.miamicorp.com/customer/micorp2/images/summerenvy/june/daniels07.jpg WOW!

it didnt say but I would asume the project should have used miami product right mike/?

Miami Mike

Yes, Pull out the Trio job you did on the Fountain Boat.  Any of the toppings we sell and I should be able to get you in if you used any of the glass on a job. O'Sea Regalite, Strata or Crystal Clear. 
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Mike8560

cool ill e mail the fountian pics from my home pc tonight Mike.

Mike8560

Mike I sent you a few Hi res pic of that fountian with the trio let me know if you got them or if there too big?

Miami Mike

Got them, will send to Thomas. Good Luck.