Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 11:55:32 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Virginia Carolina's Canvas Products (ZONE 4)

Started by Miami Mike, August 19, 2010, 08:14:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Miami Mike

Me again, another trade show for the Canvas people.  http://zone4canvasproducts.com/2010conventionschedule.html

This will be a good show and some fun.  No VIP Passes for this one, sorry.

Mike

WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Mike8560

Mike is there ever anything down my way? Swfl

Miami Mike

That zone is gone. I wish we could get it back up and running. But it takes people, The only thing in Fl is the IFAI show and the MFA was in Orlando in Jan. 2010. Next MFA show will be in San Diego 2011. not sure if we will go. (Miami)

I will look at this zone in Florida.  I would love to get something started up.

Mike
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Can-Vas

Mike;
Are you going to be in Annapolis in October?  If so I'll look for you, as I'm hoping to attend the Sail show...
I'd rather be sailing..  - but if ya gotta work it's nice to be around boats!

Miami Mike

Oct, I have IFAI and the MFA workshop in Trevers City MI. Sails are not my strong part. So no .. :'( :(..  I do have the WeatherMax Line that I sell to a few for Sail covers, 80z  5 year and a 6.5 oz 3 year fabric.

Mike

Mike8560

Quote from: Can_Vas on August 19, 2010, 11:48:00 am
I'm hoping to attend the Sail show...

So Howard what are you looking to get into making sails?

Miami Mike

When is the show in Anapolis I would like to check it out.