Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 07:11:23 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

OPEN HOUSE

Started by Miami Mike, April 21, 2012, 08:44:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Miami Mike

Just wanted to let you know Miami Corporation is having an open house in Jacksonville FL on May 4th and May 5th. On Friday we will have a BBQ dinner and some cold ones. On Saturday we will also feed you some lunch. Now the good part is we will give everyone a gift bag. Also for just showing up you will get a $100 dollar credit on your account. We will also give you 10% off all stock orders. They do need to be picked up that day. We are giving an iPad each day, our vendors like Recacril, Outdura, Sattler, weathermax and some vinyl mfg are giving fabrics away as well.

Friday> 2pm to 6pm BBQ starts at 6.

Saturday> 9am to 3pm

We do need a R.S.V.P call me or email Kerry at kaniehaus@miamicorp.com let her know Miami mike sent you. ;D

You can email ae as well.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Miami Mike

Also I know its a short notice but, if anyone would like to do a presentation let us know in your email.

Also for the auto guys we will have EZ ON auto tops here and he just might be giving some topa away :o

Okay he will.

I hope some of you can make it? And if you need more information call me.

Mike
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Mojo

I am real disappointed I am not making this event. I wanted to get up there and meet the rest of the gang.

I will be in Indiana so wont be able to attend. Actually you should be there in Indiana doing my seminars for me so I don't have to. :)

Hope the open house goes great for you all. have a good time and enjoy.

Chris

Miami Mike

:o the open house was great. We had about 60 or so on Friday and Saturday we had 75 or more come into Jacksonville.  :o

We had a great time and a lot of great deals  we will do this again. And I will be in Florida next week and the following week. Hitting the east side then the west, and mike I will do my best to hit your door.

Mike

Mike

Sorry i could go its just to far to drive and im way to busy in may

Mojo

It figures you would hit Florida while I was gone. Your still not getting out of dinner though. I will stick with the tab in Myrtle beach in October. :)

Glad your open house went well.

Chris