Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 05:07:38 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

MIAMI CORP FACEBOOK

Started by Miami Mike, November 24, 2011, 08:30:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Miami Mike

I would like you all to go to our web page and click on the LIKE.  Why we plan to offer some deals to our LIKE freinds, will have to do this to see what we will do. Also if you have a Twitter account, you need to Follow as. On the face book you can see what we are doing and what you are doing. If you buy from us, and if you take pictures of the job, (Auto, Marine, Awning or anything) send it to us and we will post it and all of our freinds will see your work. If you don't have Facebook or Twitter, I think it will be worth it. Also we just teamed up with The Hog Ring Auto Uph Blog. We plan to offer as much info as we can. From trade shows to fabric information. I wish this forum had a facebook page? Drop me a note if you have questions...

Mike
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Mojo

The only question I have for you Mike is this - Its Thanksgiving, why are you NOT in your kitchen cooking ?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the wife and kids. :)

Chris

Miami Mike

WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

fragged8

I hear Turkey cooks pretty quick in a deep fryer heheh

I'd love to try that .

did you know in Scotland the chip shops deep fry candy bars covered in batter
just like the fish..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, we have Harvest Festival here usually in September.

Rich

SteveMoke

Don't forget the deep fried pizza too Rich  :D

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website