Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 01:01:38 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Heyy all

Started by Mike8560, October 16, 2010, 06:08:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Yo, Mike (or john) send me 6 numbers between 1-49. If we win I'll be down there as soon as my passport gets processed. Until then, as everyone has said, focus on your health. everything else doesn't matter and can wait.

Sorry I woke you up yesterday. I was expecting to leave a message on your shop answering machine.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Grebo

Lots of  :-*'s & take it easy man.  Suzi x

Lynn

That well....sucks! Sorry to hear the news. Do like everyone says and TAKE IT EASY!!! sending our thoughts and best wishes,

Lynn (& Phil)
Life's too short.....let's go fishing!!!

rustyeod

Mike
I am so sorry to hear that.  Make sure you get all the rest you need.  Take care of YOU! and the rest will fall in line.
You are in our prayers.

NDAV8R

Unbelievable Mike!!! The same thing just happened to another buddy of mine. Every case is different, but the recovery is the same...keep a good attitude, and  challenge yourself to recovery. Never give up. Keep us posted on your progress...we all need to know, Bro.

Gale.
Strive for Perfection...Settle for Excellence!

mike802

Sorry to hear that Mike.  Like everybody has said, take care and get well soon. 
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Geech

Sorry to hear Mike, but its good to hear you are home and beginning your recovery.  Seeing as how you've mastered the art of our industry, I have all the faith that you'll quickly learn how to overcome this bump in the road.

We're within a few weeks of the first frost here in PA, if you find yourself in need of a set of hands over the miserable winter I have ahead feel free to ask and once I'm done sweeping the floors maybe I'll learn something.  It would be hard to tell my wife I'm going to Florida for a few weeks to camp in my trailer while she enjoys snow with our dog, but I guess I could talk myself into that road trip if I had to ;)

Best wishes for a quick recovery, but remember slow and steady wins the race.

Greg

lilsuz

Dear Mike,
You have so many friends here rooting for you, me included... I'm sending some special prayers up just for you. So please Mike, take good care of yourself and keep us updated when you can.
Very kind regards,
Sue

Mike8560

October 18, 2010, 02:41:42 pm #23 Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 04:12:22 pm by Mike8560
Well I seei wasn't ttlingtoo well Friday
but yeseurday I soentthe day in the lay z boy a d fit a short drive

I getarou t thehkse oka d I spent the daydoing what I could
and instructing how to build some seats     5 more a

Bimini a dthe customer will be done I'll have tibreak out the bull
whip lol
I am feeling beeter though.

(intuitive spelling) lol

JuneC

Hey Mike, never mind the spelling.  We can figure it all out.  You did a short drive in the lay z boy???  You have one of those motorized recliners?  Always wanted one of those to tool around town in  ;)  Happy to hear you're feeling better!  ;D  Keep your eye on the goal and take care of yourself.  Check in when you can. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Jim101

Take care of yourself Mike and get well soon.

Jim

regalman190

Don't worry about the spelling Mike. It gives us something to do, like a puzzle :D. Have you put a sewing machine on that Lazy Boy?  ;D

Just take your time and get better! And keep posting for us!
Regal Canvas

Darren Henry

Glad you're feeling better Mike. Stick with the intuitive spelling; It keeps people from making fun of mine LOL.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Eric

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mike.
Eric

Can-Vas

Take time Mike - and take care.

Best wishes,

-How-
I'd rather be sailing..  - but if ya gotta work it's nice to be around boats!