Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 05:49:19 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

hi all !!

Started by tolohan, October 01, 2011, 02:51:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tolohan

its been forever, hope everyone is fine. I was cleaning out the basement and ran across a box with a full set of training videos from the Marine Canvas Training Institute . There are 20 DVD's they're running @ $74 each. Open to reasonable offers. You can reach me here tolohan@shaw.ca

Mike8560

Hi Tim how've you been? I had a lite stoke last year.  But doing ok.

I bough that entire set VHS tape fir about $600
if I recall 

jojo

Ooooh, vhs?  Wow Mike, I had no idea you were such a technophile.   :P

tolohan

LOL!
I think I paid around $1000 for the set. Obviously will go to the highest reasonable offer.

Mike8560

Quote from: jojo on October 01, 2011, 07:17:51 pm
Ooooh, vhs?  Wow Mike, I had no idea you were such a technophile.   :P
Well it was  a while ago probly went up in coast for rims DVDs

Darren Henry

Hey old buddy, long time --no read. You still bending nails in Vancouver? Anymore heart issues?

I took a job in Brandon Man. to be closer to my family but Mom died a week before the move, so that didn't work quite like I planned but I get to see Dad and sister more often. Nursing a broken heel but can finally get around without crutches the last couple of days.

Stay in touch , we miss you here.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

partgypsy

Are your vids still available?

kodydog

Hi Gypsy. Look at Tims original post you will see his e-mail address. He pops in here once in a while, but looking at his history he hasn't posted since last Oct.

Good Luck.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html