Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 02:10:59 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Challenge

Started by SteveA, December 13, 2015, 09:27:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

What is Edith saying to Donald

Virgs Sew n Sew

It ain't right to talk about people that way Donald.

sofadoc

"It's NOT Ted Cruz's fault that we're out of Twinkies".
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

...and your not Herbert Hoover.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Virgs Sew n Sew

It's a great picture!

But seriously, Edith would be all over that dude.  By the end of her appearances on AITF, she was always on his case about his racism, sexism, etc.    Any humanity Archie had by the end of the show, Edith was responsible for.

At the time, AITF was truly ground breaking with the subjects covered.  Starting out with the toilet flushing and Archie coming down the stairs with a newspaper tucked under his arm.  They had some serious subjects, such as Edith almost being raped, Gloria's miscarriage, the Jefferson's (Black) moving into the neighborhood, women's rights and more.  What made it successful was that it was done with so much humor that it was loved across the spectrum.  Archie's chair is on display in the Smithstonian.

Now back to the humor of the thread.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Virgs Sew n Sew

Darren Henry

It would have started with "Stiffel yourself Donald".
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

byhammerandhand

I'm' thinking, more like, "Oooooh,  Doooonnnie."

Quote from: Darren Henry on December 14, 2015, 04:23:40 am
It would have started with "Stiffel yourself Donald".
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

sofadoc

"But Daw-n-n-n-n-ald. How are you gonna get the minority vote if you keep calling them Dagos, Spics, Wops and Jews?"
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: sofadoc on December 14, 2015, 06:14:42 am
"But Daw-n-n-n-n-ald. How are you gonna get the minority vote if you keep calling them Dagos, Spics, Wops and Jews?"

OK, I just don't see anyone posting anything funnier or more truthful than this one.

DING, DING, DING ... we have a winner folks (IMO, that is)

Virginia

gene

December 14, 2015, 03:56:34 pm #11 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 03:58:03 pm by gene
Quote"But Daw-n-n-n-n-ald. How are you gonna get the minority vote if you keep calling them Dagos, Spics, Wops and Jews?"

We're not allowed to call Jews 'Jews"? Oh my GOD!!! I've been doing that all my life. I didn't know I was so evil!

He'll get the minority vote because political correctness hurts minorities far more than anyone else.

Oh, and by the way, have you noticed how much the main stream media is calling Trump a racist because of his statements about Muslims. Muslims, Islam, ain't no race. But then, let's not allow facts to get into the discussion.  :o

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

I'm still thinking that's her "game face" and she's got the finger pointed. It wasn't very often that you saw her stand up to Archie ( or anyone) so those episodes really had an impact.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!