Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 04:34:23 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Yelp and Angie's List

Started by byhammerandhand, February 08, 2014, 02:41:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

I've gotten a number of annual "Super Service Awards" from Angie's List and a lot of new business from them.   The worst problem I had with them is I'd get a monthly call wanting me to advertise with them.   Always declined as I was busy and they were always cordial about it and even helpful.

Today, one of the magazines I get had an article on AL and Yelp.   There are a lot of things in there that I didn't know.  If you're not utilizing them, I'd recommend you look into this as part of your marketing effort.  At the very least, you can download and print off some review forms that have a self-addressed address back to Angie.  The one year I didn't get the service award I think I just didn't get enough reviews that year.

http://www.cleanfax.com/articles/105571-the-power-of-social-review-sites
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

I have often considered trying these services - another one that is always sent to me is Linked IN _
As with all these social media sources - doesn't  it raise the risk of virus and hacking ? 
That's the impasse for me.  You seem well satisfied from the benefit v the risk -

SA

bobbin

I'm receiving the Linked In stuff, too.  I'm never sure how to respond, so I don't.