Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 06:17:07 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Valentines Day on Friday!!!

Started by gene, February 14, 2014, 05:39:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

Don't forget to add to the deforestation of our planet and the ever decreasing land space available for dumping our garbage, buy buying some crap VD card for your loved one. And if you really, really, really, care to give the best, you'll pay 4 times more for a Hallmark.

Yep, people think love is in the air. It's actually another virus riding the wind all the way from China.

A bit NSFW, but funny. "I gave my love a chicken, that had no bones." LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJfykfGUUM

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

SteveA

I sprung for homemade chocolate - seems like it was appreciated because while I sit here and type the driveway is getting shoveled -
I hope she doesn't overdo it out there because she's not finished yet !

SA

kodydog

Men spend twice as much as women. Men spend $108.38 on gifts, whereas women shell out $49.41, according to the National Retail Federation.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

west coast

Ha Ha i went and hand picked a large bouquet got them all wrapped and tucked away in the shop. Friday morning I handed them to my long suffering bride at the breakfast table at 6:30 in the morning as I was heading for the shop. Completely blew her away she forgot haaa I now have the upper hand for a bit

gene

Just like church. Love is a great way to control others by guilt. LOL

gene

PS: Give no heed to my cynicism. I hurt my knee last month and I'm not still in a rotten mood, it's just that I was in a rotten mood for a few weeks and kind of enjoyed it so I'm trying to get as much out of it as I can. Kind of like the end of a surf board run where you want to get just a few more yards so you shake your board up and down. I will say that the best thing about hurting my knee is that for the first 3 weeks I didn't think once about how much my left hand hurts.
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

Men spend alot more because men have a tendency to piss their wives and girlfriends off on a more regular basis. :)

Chris

bobbin

I bought him a card a full week before V-day (in my local Dollar Store).  A snowstorm precluded his ability to "get something".  But he snow blowed the driveway on V-day! 

We had home made lentil soup, nice bread, and red wine.  A fire in the wood stove, good food, and our usual laughs means it was a perfect day (as are most of them).  :)