Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 10:41:35 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Awnser machines ?

Started by Mike, November 16, 2013, 01:54:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

No odys got them anymore. You got this stupid voicemail on the landline thats the only way to k ow you have a message is it beeps in your ear if you make a call.

So this guy said hed be gone all week but be home saturday.
I made and i stalled the work friday i was in his neighbor hood this mornig with a different customer. And guy number one is still gone.  I called and left a message.  And then went to lunch. Staying i. The area in case he got home while om over there. Called after eari g still no awnser left second message. Now i got no call yet. If he sis get home he wont know i called unless he pakes a call on the landline.  I could call now 5 pm but he may be disturbed and what good would it do me. Saturday at 5 it would be dark if he is home i couldnt show him the work
Stupid phones.

Mike

still no answer today .
do any of you no you have a messae anymore on you home phone? unless you make a call and here the beep

JuneC

I haven't had a land line for at least 5 years.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

kodydog

November 17, 2013, 04:13:55 pm #3 Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:17:40 pm by kodydog
Don't you love things that are supposed to make our lives easier? My wife checks our voice mail several times a day. It's no good if you never check it.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

id just soon as not have a land line kody  nut all the plan are packages deal tv internet and phone . I had centurylink phone and every afternoon in the summer a local school was calling me with a automated call stating the kids would need to picked up that walked witht eh afternoon thunder storms, I couldn't get off thbe list