Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 08:22:23 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, October 16, 2015, 05:40:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

An Irishman walks into a bar in Chicago and says to the barkeeper, "I'll have a wee dram of Irish Whiskey.   And another just like it."   Every time he re-orders, he asks for the same thing.

This goes on every day for several weeks and finally the barkeeper asks, "What's up with you always ordering two whiskeys at the same  time.  Why don't you just get a double?"

The Irishman says, "Oh, me brother is back on the old sod, and when I came to America, we agreed that every day after work, we'd have a drink to toast each other's health."

The bartender responded that that was a nice thought and every day, the Irishman came in and asked for two drinks at a time.

One day, the Irishman just orders one whiskey.  The bartender was concerned and asked, "Is everything OK with your brother?"

"Oh sure," the Irishman answered, "but I saw my doctor yesterday and he told me I needed to stop drinking."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison