Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 03:11:57 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Monday funnies

Started by Mike, December 03, 2012, 07:29:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Just to make tour monday a little better this is funny
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0xAh2X9HtI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mojo

I seen that on facebook the other day and died laughing. Hilarious. Thankfully I never got a DUI as a kid. Quit drinking in my late 20's so doubt I will ever get one now. But some of them can be pretty hilarious. This one is a good one.

I did get pulled over once for nearly going into a ditch. The cop stormed up to the window and said " Holy Shit......how much have you had to drink ? I said " nothing, I do not drink. I fell asleep ".

He got me out of the car, had me walk around a bit in the cold wind and snow and said " think you can stay home long enough to get home ? Your only about 5 miles away ". I told him I was wide awake once he turned on his blue lights.

Chris

byhammerandhand

My nearly 3 year old granddaughter had a discussion with my daughter today (Me, in the below):
Corinne: "Mommy, did you buy me?"
Me: "What!?!?!"
Corinne: "Where was I bought?"
Me: "No, honey, we did not buy you!"
Corinne: "Well, how did you get me, I had to come from somewhere!"
Me: *Thinking* You're way too young for THAT conversation...quick, change the subject!!

Fortunately, she's a twin born by Cesarean, so it was easy to point to her abdomen and  say the doctor took you out.

Reminds me of the story about the kid that comes up to her parent and asks, "What is sex?" The parent decides it's early but better not to beat around the bush and lays out the whole story. At the end, the parent asks, "Do you have any other questions?" The kid, wide-eyed, says, "OK, but do I check M or F on this paper for school?"
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison