Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:46:53 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

tgif

Started by Mike, March 08, 2013, 05:20:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

im glad the weekends here im
I finished a big job Monday and a couple small ones this week.
going to take a break this weekend and then I can start pumping out a bunch or small jobs ive got

Mojo

I am right behind you mate. I took today off and got a few things done on the coach. Shipped some orders out then went out to dinner tonight with friends and came back home and shampooed the carpets in the coach.

Have some yard work to do this weekend and some clearing to do for a 8 x 12 storage shed I bought. I sold it to a buddy of mine three years ago and he is moving back to NY and sold it back to me.

I need to also detail the inside of the coach which is an all day job. Seems good to be out of the shop for a couple days. Tuesday starts the grind again.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Chris

Mike

March 09, 2013, 06:04:58 am #2 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 06:09:14 am by Mike
Last weekend i was working but the friday. Efore thst i wanted to buy a couple lalm trees for my front yard. So i stoped st a place that said they could install next week i eent to a local yard and the guy was 100 buck. Heaper per tree abd offered s discou. For 3 and could plant them in a couple hours.
So 175 for 2. 125 for the 3rd. Abd theese were large trees. I had then plant a 4outh monday and was only charged 100. Course i gave the planters a nice tip.

Some of my best boaing days were just puttering on the bost cleaning the canbin and decks. Course with a smaller bost niw its alot fatser. And more time to rest.

Can-Vas

Pfffft!    glug, glug, glug...  Miller time   ;D
I'd rather be sailing..  - but if ya gotta work it's nice to be around boats!