Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 02:22:49 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Does any one use.. a digital photo viewer.

Started by Grebo, November 07, 2012, 04:04:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grebo

For their brag pictures. I have been using the good old photo album, small flip through style.
But now most of the pictures are digital, not sure which way to go. I know I can print them out & stick them in the book, but a digital viewer would be much more pro.
I don't want an ipad or notebook. Just a simple photo viewer, I am old school & don't like multi use  toys  electronic tools.
I discovered my old sony ebook reader displays pictures, but it's only in eink ( greys).  Been looking at the Veho Qudo  ??? digital photo viewer online, but was wondering if you had any suggestions.

Suzi

gene

November 07, 2012, 03:40:29 pm #1 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 03:41:14 pm by gene
I use the old photos that I get printed at Costco. I email the photos to them with my wife's Costco membership card and she picks them up the next time she goes to Costco.

I have them in a leather type portfolio.

Since you are asking the question, digital photos, especially ones that are 2 or 3 meg in size, can be blown up so you can see every little microscopic detail. "Hey, there's a tiny thread you left hanging out on that cushion. Do you always do such sloppy work?"  ;D

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Grebo

Yeh ok, point taken.

Prints it is then.  ;D

Suzi