Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 01:19:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Church Job

Started by kodydog, May 04, 2018, 06:26:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

We did back out the cost of covering the last unfinished pew. With a sly smile he asked if we could back out the 4 others he no longer needs but are already recovered. Rose gave him the idea of selling them. People are looking for them to decorate porches and around dining tables. He liked this idea and said he would check into it.

He mentioned he was retired and I asked him what he did. Retired from the Army. At 19 years old he went to Vietnam. Rose asked him if it was scary to be there, he said very scary. The name of the church is New Hope Missionary Baptist Church. I asked him if he ever did any missionary work and this led him to give us a little sermon and answer some of our questions about Jesus.

All in all he was very happy with our work and said if we ever need a referral to contact him.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

65Buick

Good stuff Kody. I also have seen people interested in decorating with pews as you said. And for someone to reintigrate post Vietnam is a monumental feat.