Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 12:14:11 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

What I find irritating about this forum...

Started by gene, May 31, 2012, 04:45:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Forget I said any thing about Gene for king. I didn't know it was going to start such a controversy.

How about president of the He Man Woman Haters Club
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

June 05, 2012, 04:15:01 pm #16 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:21:55 pm by gene
1. Yes, kodydog is always causing trouble on this forum.

2. There seems to be an increase in the number of irritating faces since I first posted my complaint.

3. I'm glad I don't work for Mojo or Peppy. Actually, I would drive them nuts. They would never be able to fire me because I would be the best employee they ever had. And knowing that I was the best employee they ever had, I would work at driving them nuts. When I was a sales rep I was always over on my budget and that gave me a lot of latitude in my behavior.  

4. bobbin, accusing me of posting silly-ass posts when I am posting silly-ass posts is not something that I would take offense to. Now, if I were trying to be serious, as I did once back in February of 1998, and someone refered to my behavior as "silly-assed", then I would be offended.

5. I do some volunteer work and a few years ago I had lunch with a man in connection with this volunteer work. He has since become a friend. At this first lunch we were getting to know each other a bit and he told me that he was gay. I asked, "When you say 'gay', are you saying you are 'gay' as in 'happy', or are you saying that if you had a choice to look at a picture of a naked woman or a naked man, you would choose the picture of a naked man?" He gave me a rather odd look, and then said, "The latter, the picture of a man." I said, "Good. I hate happy people."

6. I love my sense of humor and it does not bother me at all that often times I am the only one who does.

7. Being a horses ass does not come natural to me. I have to work at it.

8. Does anyone else get the impression that when sofadoc is posting replies he is sitting at his computer desk, his feet up on the corner of the desk, wearing cowboy boots, and twirling a six shooter? A loaded six shooter?

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

June 05, 2012, 04:35:58 pm #17 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:38:18 pm by sofadoc
Quote from: gene on June 05, 2012, 04:15:01 pm
8. Does anyone else get the impression that when sofadoc is posting replies he is sitting at his computer desk, his feet up on the corner of the desk, wearing cowboy boots, and twirling a six shooter? A loaded six shooter?
You're right, Gene. That is what I'm wearing......and that's all I'm wearing.
How's that "mental picture" lookin' to ya now? :o

Strangest thing, though. When I prop my feet up on my desk, piss runs out of my boots.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Peppy

I said, "Good. I hate happy people."

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

Cheryl

Laughter does a heart good, like a medicine...  Laugh often.  Cry when you need to...  but Love always.

papasage

just recovering 40 years

Mike

June 22, 2012, 09:33:38 am #21 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:35:48 am by MikeM8560
Quote from: sofadoc on June 05, 2012, 04:35:58 pm
You're right, Gene. That is what I'm wearing......and that's all I'm wearing.
How's that "mental picture" lookin' to ya now? :o

Strangest thing, though. When I prop my feet up on my desk, piss runs out of my boots.

OK but what are you twirling ?

sofadoc

Quote from: MikeM8560 on June 22, 2012, 09:33:38 am
OK but what are you twirling ?
If you're referring to what I think you're referring to.......Don't worry...... It isn't loaded (hasn't been for a long time) ;)
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

June 24, 2012, 09:56:42 am #23 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 09:57:35 am by gene
I got to thinking and realized that I have never seen a smiley face with its head stuck up its a$$.

I googled this, and the first link to come up was:
Man Gets Cannon Shell Stuck up His Butt, Now Faces Other Problems

I searched on Bing and the first link was:
Dog with head stuck in container saved.

The second link was:
Guys head gets stuck in elephants butt- Youtube.

Fascinating.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!