Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:23:21 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

wage rate for auto upholsterer

Started by rf, January 03, 2011, 03:09:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rf

Hi I have closed my car upholstery company after 30 year i live near to new york looking for job what money should i get would i get better money on west coast or south any help ?

stitcher_guy

You have to compare cost of living along with the hourly wage. You might earn two times more per hour in California, but if milk costs three times as much as it done in the south, then you're losing money.

Around here in Illinois, I have a part-time assistant who is rather inexperienced earning $8.25/hr. Someday I hope his output allows for me to pay $12-$15 for him.

sofadoc

Quote from: kevin8700 on April 06, 2011, 07:28:05 am
Looking forward to your updates! ! !

C'mon Kevin. If you're setting us up for a "Big Spam", get on with it.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike8560

$3.79 a gallon  :o and  bread is $1.79 in SWLF

SteveMoke

Still hovering around $11.50 a gallon over here  :o .... as for bread, I bought a bread making machine about 5 yrs ago so we make our own, works out at about $1 a loaf and tastes so good (don't get chance to cool before I'm troweling a half inch of butter on a slice though!

merrytess

The L Word DVD is really an excellent show, I recommend this show to you strongly. You fall in love with characters and I hope someone out there would be another program just as strong and deep as this Series L Word is life, The Big Bang Theory DVD love and friendships with a group of lesbians living in Los Angeles. I buy a lot of series, but this is the best I've ever bought. I am completely worn out sheets, since I bought the series individually. Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD So now I have to buy a whole bunch of compression. There are many causes and issues in this case, in addition to what you would have seen other programs or news, and I think that is a part of it is simply wonderful. Cold Case DVD I never realized there were so many talented female artists. It also seems that many famous artists such as the heart. a series of agreements with several serious problems with gay: coming out, adoption and gay parenting parents of gays coming out of the army. Plus put a lesbian point of view on issues common to us all: love, relationships, monogamy, promiscuity, breast cancer and discrimination in the workplace. This includes women of all age groups: early twenties to mid-fifties. Weeds DVD The series focuses on a number of serious issues affecting homosexuals leave, adoption and gay parenting, parents, gays in the military and we urge end ring woman for man. It also makes a point of view of lesbians on issues common to us all: love, relationships, monogamy, promiscuity, breast cancer, and discrimination at work.