Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 05:48:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Mojo's Friday Funnies

Started by Mojo, January 21, 2011, 09:05:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

An old retired upholsterer had lost his hearing aid and wanted to get a new one. Before getting the new hearing aid, he wanted his ear cleaned out, so he went to his doctor.

As the doctor was cleaning his ears, he noticed a foreign object lodged in the man's ear canal. With a pair a tweezers, the doctor removed the object. Upon closer examination, he discovered that it was a suppository. The doctor told the older gentleman that he had a suppository stuck in his ear.

At this, the man exclaimed, "Now I know where I put my hearing aid!"

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

Chris

SHHR

Boy!, last week with the Pharmacist and thermometer and now this week and a hearing aid. I think I see a trend developing!  :o  :P
Kyle

Mojo

I think I am fixated on the rear end. The reason  could be because the last few weeks this is where I have parked my head and brain. :)

Chris

ragtacker