Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 09:24:19 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Merry Christmas/Holiday

Started by Highvelocity, December 23, 2010, 12:40:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Highvelocity

December 23, 2010, 12:40:59 pm Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:02:37 am by Highvelocity
      I Hope all my upholstering buddies have a Merry Christmas...Mike, June, Bobin, Pepe...etc, thanks for all the help this year.  

I plan on eating and drinking way to much.  But more than that I hope everyone can put there differences aside and have a good time for at least one day...lol

Merry Christmas!!!!!
  Ed

Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills

ragtacker

JuneC

Merry Christmas to you guys too!  The last batch of cookies is in the oven.  My goal this year is to gain only about 5 pounds.  Y'all don't drink and drive now - foruming, however, might be amusing  :P  We'll see how coherent everyone can be after a few eggnogs  ;D 

Gotta go wrap doggie gifts. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike8560

Merry christmass all
allot of people are going to bee off tomorow.  
In ought a couple of my best customers dealors a gift box of crown royal. They were all smiles the patrty probly started early. When I left.
I got myself some gifts at the garden center today. Well
ae vow my typing is this wirh some eggnog lol

Peppy

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Finished all the shopping, got all the groceries, loaded up on booze, civilization could crumble tomorrow and I'd be set for at least a couple of days. Oh wait! My rye and ginger's need lemons! Christmas is ruined!!! Oh wait there's still tomorrow. Phew! God bless us every one!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

edward

Merry Christmas to all. Please be safe, as we need all of you to help guide us next year.

Allan

Merry Christmas to all
from the land of OZ downunder

Allan

bobbin

I have nearly finished my Christmas sewing.  I have only to sew 12 buttons on the husband's shirt and a couple on the fly front of the pyjama pants.  It's been a long time since I've made a man's dress shirt complete with yoke, collar band and fully placketed sleeves, but it "came right back".  (and it was a lot of fun).  Need to wrap things today. 

And do some last minute menu planning before he heads out to "provision" us for the weekend. 

Merry Christmas, everyone. 

CKKC

A wonderful Christmas to you all!

Carol

SHHR

Merry CHRISTmas!
I finished up a convertible top install last night, and now to transform the shop into Santa's workshop. I have to wrap the gifts for my wife and put some toys together for the kids. I'll take things slow in the shop next week since the wife and kids are off school and work 'till after the New Year and we can spend some time together. Hope tommorrow is a great day for everyone!
Kyle

hdflame

Just wanted to add a Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and also say a special thanks to everyone who is so helpful not only to me, but to everyone that stops by.  It is so nice to be part of a forum that feels more like family than just online friends.

Thanks again for all of the help everyone has given me since I've been a member!
Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

mike802

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.  I also would like to wish a happy holiday to all my friends who celibate something other than Christmas, so a happy holiday to you all as well. :D
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

David

I would also like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on the forum.  Have a wonderful day and coming year.   Peace and goodwill to all.