Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 01:03:13 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday's funnies

Started by gene, February 29, 2012, 05:37:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

If it's Friday's funnies on a Wednesday, does that make it spam?

MY wife emailed this to me. I wonder if there is a hidden message in it.

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time.
The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.
"He's a funeral director," she answered.
"Interesting," the newsman thought.
He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.
She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.
After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director
The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

(wait for it)

She smiled and explained, "I married
one for the money,
two for the show,
three to get ready,
and four to go."

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Grebo

You don't get any better Gene.

;D  Suzi

kodydog

February 29, 2012, 09:44:32 am #2 Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:45:54 am by kodydog
lol

You can do Fri Funnies any time Gene

Just don't step on my blue suede shoes.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html