Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 10:10:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

help with a boat!!!

Started by gene, November 05, 2010, 07:19:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

SHHR

After looking at the first picture I was at least going to suggest it's a waterproof material, but after looking at the other pics I'd say to come up with something exotic or different to make his boat stand out from all the others in the marina.
Kyle

Peppy

I'd say he's sunk. But then your better at this than I am ;)
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

gene

Hey Peppy,

I was so tired this week I forgot where I got those picks from. I do believe I got them from your post ON THIS FORUM!!! LOL

I think I saw the pics on your Friday Funnies, I opened them in a new link, looked up at the TV, looked back at my computer and thought, "Hey, these pics would be great to post on the upholstery forum."

Credits to the original poster.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

Class response Gene.

I know this was brought up just as a lark; but IF the guy ever did decide to do something, wouldn't you just have to make it look like his sail was all tangled around the stern?

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Peppy

No worries Gene. I will credit the original poster, the guy on facebook I took it from! What a tangled interweb we weave!
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering