Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 07:39:57 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

YES! Finally!

Started by gene, March 09, 2014, 07:59:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

This should be REQUIRED listening for everyone BEFORE they are allowed to post on this forum.

Hey Ken, are you listening?, or reading?

A tiny bit NSFW if you have a really anally retentive boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKC2mJwxzU

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

Your right, Gene. Their are other words to. Two many too count. They're should be a mandatory test before members can get there posts submitted.

What are you inferring that I should imply? This will effect everyone. Theirs no telling what the final affect will be.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

byhammerandhand

SOfadoc's got it's wright.  Me and my wife where shocked when her and me  red it out of contest.

Ooh, watch out!   Sister Mary Margaret is headed this way with her ruler!

Quote from: sofadoc on March 09, 2014, 09:37:31 am
Your right, Gene. Their are other words to. Two many too count. They're should be a mandatory test before members can get there posts submitted.

What are you inferring that I should imply? This will effect everyone. Theirs no telling what the final affect will be.

On a slight detour, they are all over John Travola for mangling a name at the Oscars.  They excused him of maybe being dyslexic.   Hello?!    This guy is an actor that has to memorize lines.   It's the same for all the other people up there.   But none of them seem to be able to make it through a simple introduction without cue cards???
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

bobbin

jojo

Grammar Nazi! Who made you judge judy and executioner? ;)

Mike

Me and my brother work saterday
i an my bro
My brother and me  ;)

kodydog

NSFW----- I'm in so much trouble.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

March 10, 2014, 04:14:33 pm #7 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:15:37 pm by gene
jojo:
QuoteGrammar Nazi!

QuoteGodwin's law (or Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1" [2][3]--​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.

Finally, we've reached Godwin's Law here on the old Get Up And Go forum.  ;D

QuoteWho made you judge judy and executioner?
;D ;D ;D

KodyD: NSFW: Anytime I post a link that has cuss works or politically incorrect content, I try to be sensitive to anyone who might be at a place of work where their boss may not like that kind of stuff. I don't post pics of nuditity so I don't worry about that issue.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!