Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 01:56:03 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

rain, rain, go away

Started by kodydog, June 07, 2012, 05:59:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

June 07, 2012, 05:59:38 pm Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:02:43 pm by kodydog
Seems like its either drought or deluge here lately. Last week we got over 13" of rain with the tropical storm and today another 4" so far.

The ditches are all full and on my way home my van got stuck going through a puddle on our dirt road. A kind neighbor pulled me out with his 4X4.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

JuneC

It has certainly been a wet late Spring here.  I just told my husband this morning that I feel like I'm living in the Pacific Northwest.  Grey skies and drizzle almost every day with thunderstorms every afternoon.  I'm ready for some sunshine!

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Grebo

Rain.... Send it over here, hot sticky & humid here  :(  we  need a thunderstorm  :'(

Suzi

bobbin

Wet and downright chilly here, too(we've used the woodstove the past 2 nights!).  It's peony and poppie season in the garden and they've been reduced to mush.  Oh well... next year.  And I suspect the mosquitos will be just brutal in a few weeks. 

SHHR

I'll take some of that rain up here. I'm under the gun again to get some projects finished and a good dose of rain will actually buy me some time.
Kyle

Mike

Been grey here all week like im back i. New england.
Even today

Mojo

10 inches in the last week here. The last couple days have been near constant rain all day. This keeps up I am going to build an ark. :)

Chris

kodydog

I think an ark is just what I need to make pick-ups and deliveries. I left today by a different route and barley made it out, wheels were spinning through the puddles. More rain forecast for tomorrow.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

Im getting poured on here inhave a weather radar app that shows prety much the wholes of weft flolorida is geeting soaked now ive lost my dish tv so thats
Why im on here now.   Poiring and lightning

fragged8

i'm so glad it's not jst me getting rained on

over here in the UK we've had about 2 months of rain
and my schedule is so far behind I've actually given up
giving timescales to customers.

in the last month i've managed to get one cover fitted .!!!

Rich

Mojo

Saturday morning and just looked at the weather. I believe I better grow webbed feet as it looks like more rain for the next 5 days.

This is getting real tiring. I wanted to put down some brush and weed killer but cannot in this rain. I have also noticed the mosquitoes are the worse I have ever seen since we moved in here. Maybe calling in a Marine Corps air strike and have the fast movers lay down some Napalm will help me. Kill the bugs and the brush. :)

I would love just one day of sunshine.

Chris

Mike

Looks like the suns cOmming out today.
I hope somnot thwt i have the time but theres a local shark tornsment tinight snd i usualy go see the cstch tomorow morning