Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 07:52:23 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

another week mojo

Started by kodydog, March 05, 2012, 05:13:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Hope this week starts off better than last. Whenever I get down in the dumps I just listen to this guy and it picks me right back up.

http://video.pbs.org/video/1415187976/
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

We have 1" of snow on the ground in our neighborhood.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

byhammerandhand

Causing accidents and closures all over the area interstates.    Right now, all that remains is a bit of white in the shadowed areas.   Will be near 60F tomorrow.   Life in March in the Ohio River Valley.   

I read once that Cincinnati has one of the most variable and diverse weather climates in the US.   If you are a weather reporter and want to be bored with same-old same-old, go somewhere else where it's always hot/cold/rainy/dry/humid, etc.   Here it's a challenge.  Though our weather forecasters do like to out-panic each other.   Friday's storms saw straight 8 hours of weather coverage from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm, long after storms had come and gone.  Not minimizing the horrendous damage, but do we really need to see that much of someone's destroyed property?

Quote from: gene on March 05, 2012, 05:19:58 am

gene

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

BigJohn

We have a base of 14" on the ground but we are expecting mid to low 40's by Wed., still lots of skiing and snowboarding on the mountain.

At our cottage at Pelican Lake Wisconsin they got 24" of snow last Monday into Tuesday during that same time we got about 7" here in Central Wisconsin.

SHHR

Quote from: byhammerandhand on March 05, 2012, 08:35:49 am
  Friday's storms saw straight 8 hours of weather coverage from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm, long after storms had come and gone.  Not minimizing the horrendous damage, but do we really need to see that much of someone's destroyed property?

Quote from: gene on March 05, 2012, 05:19:58 am

gene
Yeah, I just have to walk out in the yard and there's debris from miles away. I don't need to see it on the TV
kyle

Mojo

It has been a good week Ed. Everything has been smooth as can be and I have knocked orders out in record time. But then today I have an order on the cutting table that's going to be a headache. Another 20 ft awning. I hate doing them because I am so cramped for space.

I am taking Friday off and we are going to Orlando to spend time with my Son, Daughter-in-law and our Grandkids. Also found out yesterday my Daughter is expecting so I will be a Grandpa again in November. :)

It's all good in the hood. :)

Chris