Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 11:36:21 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thanks Keystone ! !

Started by Half-Fast, December 28, 2010, 06:35:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Half-Fast

Had a problem with my new Juki that had me "shut down" for the weekend.  While the problem was easily fixed, it was beyond my skills without somebody to talk me through it.  Many thanks to Lenny who was extremely patient with me.  There was just a little bit of a language barrier.....between Lenny's "philly" and my "hillbilly" ;D.....but somewhere in between we managed to get it going again!

Jeff

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

December 28, 2010, 07:33:15 am #1 Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 07:35:02 am by Gregg @ Keystone Sewing
My Pops tackled that one?  My Mom didn't even tell me!  My Mom answers the telephones, and works all day every day.  Not too bad at 65 years young.  Dad has taken a back seat, and does not work full time (or even part time!).  

Glad to see he was able to help, but he should be more than capable, after all he has over 45 years experience!  And a lot of it has been helping people over the telephone, too.  So, you can see, when my Dad has people tell him that I 'know what I'm doing, and am very informative and knowledgeable' he just walks away shaking his head in disbelief.  He has forgotten more than I know.  I will argue with him until the bitter end everything and anything, except when it comes to sewing machines.  That's stuff he KNOWS, and I don't mess with.  His boss was like a father to him, taught him the business, so he has old old school ways of doing things.

Sorry about his Philly accent, he has either worked or lived in Philly his whole life, so that's to be expected.  

lruthb

Not to give Keystone a big head or anything like that but..I have seen on this site as well as recieved respectful and helpful bussiness from them that I think they are the best supplier hands down.

Half-Fast

Gregg,

Talked to your mom a couple of times yesterday as well..... she has always been such a sweetheart ! !

Like I said, your dad was extraordinarily patient with me as I was trying to describe what I was looking at and using words that may not have been as descriptive as they should have been.  It was a great experience though because I learned a little bit about the machine in the process ! !

All of you at Keystone have been a joy to work with ! !

Jeff

ps;  Please assure your dad that I have erased his phone number from my cell phone..... yep, he called me from his home! 

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Ahhh, my Dad has nothing better to do, so I'm sure the pleasure was all his!   ;D

All jokes aside, I never really used to pay too much attention to positive comments about our service.  I just figure it's the same thing everyone is doing in my business.  I just had a very nice conversation with the owner of Consew before our holiday break about quite a few things, but one of them was service.  He was explaining to me that I don't really do a good enough job 'selling' our service, what it is that we do.  He has lots of vendors who sell machines, but few who provide the service that we do, anymore.  I do take great pride in that.