Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 09:17:11 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

i love it when the wife is involved

Started by Mike, February 06, 2014, 08:19:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

when I was in
nh all my customer if thy were married came together on the boat to my shop. so they were bolth present ready to do the deal when I gave them the price.

here because every boat is at the owner home 99 % of the time the husband shows me the boat then says he will let me know he has to talk to the wife who was hiding in the house.
many times as I driving home he calls to say lets do it so now I have to drive back .
sometimes the wife calls then im golden as she doesn't have to ask the husband.

today I got a call from a guy he wanted a full cover for his new center console. when I got to his house he just received his new boat and his wife was helping him remove stuff from the boat   . well his hull is black and his wife asked how far down the sides of the boat the cover will go , I said normally 8" or so over the rub rail. she wanted to completely cover the black side down to the shine...I said sure nut it will cost more :)

oh ya now my workload increasd to 13 in the works after finishing one today