Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 10:55:22 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by MinUph, November 27, 2014, 03:25:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

To all my rag tacker and sewing friends. Enjoy your day.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Darren Henry

Hope your Thanksgiving is as good as ours was up here,everyone.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

SteveA

The best to all here and your Families -
I'm not going to work today - well maybe two hours :>) old habits !

SA

kodydog

Be thankful, its a beautiful day.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

JuneC

Happy Thanksgiving to all us 'Mericans.  And to the international crew on your own thanksgiving day(s).  Turkey's in the oven ;-)

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

May you and your families all be blessed with happiness and good times today.

Worked all morning supervising my wife and talking her through the making of two Omega awnings today. I am so thankful I have a wife who can sew on an industrial. :)

Today is dinner with the Canadian Doctor and his wife. Great food and lots to eat. :)

Chris

Darren Henry

QuoteToday is dinner with the Canadian Doctor and his wife.

Did they do anything on Oct.13th ? or are they doing the "when in Rome" thing while they're down there?
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

They have a big family celebration at their home in Ontario during the Cannuck Turkey Day. This year they celebrated the Canada Thanksgiving at their sons home on some big Lake near Toronto. I cannot pronounce the name ( It starts with an M I believe ). Very well known resort lake there.
They show up here at the end of October and then repeat the holiday again with us. Since they live with us during the winter in the Bus they also celebrate Christmas and Easter with us.

The Doc and Mary are an extension of our family. He is a brilliant ICU spet and looks after me in the winter time. They are essentially like an Aunt and Uncle to us. Love them to pieces.

Chris

byhammerandhand

Visiting my daughter and her family.   Despite the snow and wind, I managed this hickory smoked beauty

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

November 27, 2014, 08:39:31 pm #10 Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:42:12 pm by gene
QuoteBe thankful, its a beautiful day.
It's always a beautiful day. That little girl was wrong. The sun will not come out tomorrow. It is already out, right now, this moment. Even if it's nighttime.

QuoteGod bless us all, every one.
There's always at least one person who can't wait until after Thanksgiving to start up with the Christmas stuff.  :)

I live in the greatest country this planet has ever seen. It is mind boggling to think about how awesome life is.

The life expectancy in 1900 was 47. In 2012 it was 78.8.

Keith, is that the Dark Cherry Lacquar toner that you used on that turkey?  ;D  It does look delicious. 

Happy Thanksgiving,

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

byhammerandhand

November 28, 2014, 07:05:21 am #11 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 08:51:47 am by byhammerandhand
Newport Ebonized Cherry

Quote from: gene on November 27, 2014, 08:39:31 pm

Keith, is that the Dark Cherry Lacquar toner that you used on that turkey?  ;D  It does look delicious.  

Keith

Mike

November 28, 2014, 07:51:34 am #12 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:54:54 am by Mike
I took the top down and went to breakfast early

Then I came back and painted my boat hull

Later feasted with my brother at a turkey buffett dinner

Darren Henry

QuoteI took the top down and went to breakfast early

I plugged the van in because I didn't know if the truck would start at -27 C or roughly 10 below.

QuoteThen I came back and painted my boat hull

What do you use to paint 'glass hulls? I've always been told you have to spray them out with gel-coat and then wet sand them to about 7-800 grit.

Mike

Quote from: Darren Henry on November 28, 2014, 03:36:53 pm
QuoteI took the top down and went to breakfast early

I plugged the van in because I didn't know if the truck would start at -27 C or roughly 10 below.

QuoteThen I came back and painted my boat hull

What do you use to paint 'glass hulls? I've always been told you have to spray them out with gel-coat and then wet sand them to about 7-800 grit.
bottom paint Darren