Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 12:18:49 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

channels

Started by gene, March 06, 2015, 06:05:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

No, not Carole or some weirdo psychic.

I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, that someone, maybe Doyle, asked a question not too long ago of which this video is an answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI7FK9iA3nY

Enjoy,

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

brmax

Very informative, and thanks for the link.
Interesting how everyone seems to favor a certain presser foot, there must be hundreds.
Something many of you might do as I am just noticing this pulling thread from machine front to gain slack before I guess lifting the foot to release material, as Im tugging the whole project to get the same thing done.
Excellent point made with the glue promoting bubble effect.
Hey thanks again, now I am curious of the ?

gene

March 08, 2015, 09:52:18 am #2 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:53:13 am by gene
You are welcome.

I don't remember the exact question, but the way some folks get off topic on this forum it may have had something to do with whether or not small seeded plant species have a higher survival rate than large seeded plant species. Or that might have been one of mojo's questions? With my memory it could have been a different forum.  :(

If you have the take up level in the highest position, and the knee lift engaged, the thread will pull out very easily. Most folks rock the hand wheel back and forth to achieve this same thing.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!