Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 07:26:15 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

some personal projects

Started by Mike, June 12, 2016, 06:34:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

last month I gought a boat lift dover frame it was 16' wide by 30' long I cut anf spliced each bow down to 12' wide and shorten the top to 26' long

mocked it in the side yard

after measure for the cover I installed it on my lift pillings working from in my 20 fishing boat. I had to slide the fame back and forth tp assemble it

then I cut and sewed the canvas using odesey 3
that was fun installing it with grometts and ball bungys to secure it
and then before I could get back to installing the new motor into my crownline deckboat I bought a used elevator boat lift online so I didn't have to use the old pia davits I have on the seawall

were I got it

I installed the lift myself using a pump to jet the I beams intro the canal. the hardest part was threanching 150 feet of 220v cable.  now my covered lift is ready for the deackboat once the motor is in

the davit are a pain musling the arms in with the boat hanging on them

today I rented a mini backhoe to install the motor in the deckboat this morning got it done before the afternoon rain.

kodydog

Looks good Mike. Nice back yard.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

brmax

What Happened!

Oh I see put it on the other side, had me wondering there.

I think your a great guy Mike! now your visitors can stay awhile with their boats on a lift.

A good find for sure

Floyd

gene

Great work, Mike.

If that channel ever ices over you'll be ready for it.  :)

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

Quote from: brmax on June 14, 2016, 05:34:18 pm
What Happened!

Oh I see put it on the other side, had me wondering there.

I think your a great guy Mike! now your visitors can stay awhile with their boats on a lift.

A good find for sure

Floyd
yes Floyd just the other side

but no room for friend soon ill have my deckboat  under the cover

brmax

You looked pretty darn relaxed there Mike I know you been busy, but just wondered if it was that work or the fact that your soccer ball is out there in water : )

It all looks great man, that deck boat rocks to
have a good weekend
Floyd

Mike

Floyd that a marker float for something to do with  the bridge rebuild