Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 07:58:30 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

i got my self into another personal project.

Started by Mike, February 13, 2016, 04:35:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

well last year I redid a new to me fishing boat. and before Ive even used it yet I got a second boat for the fleet.  I wasn't planning too but I came across a deal I couldn't pass on nobody was buying this deckboat  with its upholstery so I scooped it then I pulled it home with my truck with my logo on it.  so this was before

almost done vut for the side wall panel where the throttle is. heres  the afters.

SteveA

Looks too good now to be a fishing boat.  The air temp here just went below zero.  Ready to toss the snow blower, hats, scarfs, and boots !
SA

Darren Henry

No kidding! All that great work and you're going to let some slimey old Northern pike flop around on the floor? I'd want to put my wetsuit on and clean the fish BEFORE I let it in the boat LOL.

I didn't flip the weather network over to *F on friday but the windchill was -42 and -40c=40 below. Yesterday was 15 below windchill 26 below, yet today is supposed to get into the high 20's and a couple of days next week are forecast for at or above the freezing mark. Strange winter up here.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

not to worry guys this is for fishing

I rehabs it last year not totally done but I redid the interior to dash a couple pumps still needed

image upload no size limit

and enclosure

brmax

Its all looks great Mike, you should put some hrs on them Yamaha twins. go go on take the a day.
You might have to start covering them if not ? hehe
good day
Floyd