Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 11:36:34 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

hatteras project

Started by Mike, January 13, 2016, 04:27:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

January 13, 2016, 04:27:30 pm Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:32:57 pm by Mike
pretty much done waiting for the painter to install a bow seat and one more bridge seat.

the owner had the windows rolled up and stuff in a locker. while the boat was being painted. and I took such good care of them.  he just threw them half on with the current cold weather.

we did the back  of the hard top also but more pait aand the rear rail is removed

here one bridge bench seat one free stanging unit to build and a bow set to install after the roof paint is finished

brmax

Mike great looking work there, did you get a new binder? for Christmas curious I see some wide ones there thought it could be :)
What kind of clear were they asking for, and is there keder trac up there on top your using, looks nice

Floyd

Mike

it 2" facings Floyd on the edges. 2 rows of flat 3/4: binding covering the u zippers. aluminum awning rail / track on the bridge hard top frames. and flexitrack on the aft glass top.   40g o sea vinyl winsdows.

Mojo

Awesome work Mike. You Dah Man.

THis reminds me, when the hell you ever going to finish my Hatteras ? You have had it for 5 years now.
Just because my check bounced doesn't mean you can delay the project.........lol.....:)

Great job on this ship Mike. How big is this boat ?

Chris

Mike

that's a 53 hatteras Chris.   noy was it cold this morning 37 F here. but made it to 70f. 
heres my new truck patterning a boat this morning.

btw I came across a deal on a deckboat I could pass up a little upholstery and canvas and I could easily double my money if I don't want to own 2 boats found it in sarasotta

I just order up all the vinyl today this is why I got a good deal

Darren Henry

Nice truck Mike.

You're right ----that is cold for you folks. We're in a heat wave up here. Minus 6 this morning on the walk to work, but got up to -4 or 25 F this afternoon.
Wednesday's forecast is for +2 or roughly 34F. Hey, for a quarter to February ---- I'LL TAKE IT!
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

Nice truck and nice boat. :)

I think with your vast knowledge of boats you could probably make some good supplemental income flipping boats like this.

Chris