Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 04:20:04 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

anyone seen JuneC

Started by Mike, September 19, 2015, 08:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I havnt seen june latly around I hoping she doing ok

Mojo

Not a peep. Hope everything is OK with her.

Darren Henry

Has anyone checked her bio lately for a website? Or tried dropping her a PM?

Two others that come to mind as being AWOL are Tudorford (Steve) down in Nebraska ?? and crazy K-like-aren. I tried sending Steve a PM last year but his e-mail has changed. Karen popped in a few months ago to say she had her shop open again and then nothing. Any one know if she's been able to implement her new business model. She had some really kewl things she wanted to start doing---hope they worked out for her.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

brmax

I hadn't seen any post for a  while and had been worried, always looking forward to her present work pictures as they show 1st rate craftsmanship and furthermore tips on tough areas.
I hope she is doing ok as well

Virgs Sew n Sew

Back in the land of the living.

Finished sewing the drapes/swags for the Indian themed restaurant.  Contractor and I hung sheers yesterday afternoon.  I am ordering a few more sheers as I thought I was getting pairs but was only getting singles when I ordered.  Didn't get the drapes/swags hung as contractor's sons were playing soccer and he wanted to watch the games.

Am waiting for a reply back as to whether we will try this afternoon or tomorrow morning to finish up.  Ray (Contractor) is going to Omaha this morning.

Restaurant looks incredible.  Ray did a fabulous job on the remodel.  Will be happy to see the draperies up.  Owners came in right before I left and love the sheers (soft gold with a hint of shimmer in the fabric) as well as the trim I purchased for the swags.  Really gives the swags an elegant touch.

Hubby and I are off to have breakfast out as a celebration.

Hope all is well with June C.  I also enjoyed her posts and pictures of her work.

Virginia

Mike

http://www.harborcushions.com/ looks like the website is down Darren no reply from email yoo

Darren Henry

I hadn't tried e-mailing her. I kinda left it up to you because you two are closer than she and I.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

Well i gueese another to dissapeere. June if you pop in. I bope all is well

kodydog

Good news, June "liked" a post on my fb business page. I sent her a message that we're all concerned.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html