Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 01:26:03 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny (not to be confused with previous Friday Funnies)

Started by sofadoc, November 14, 2014, 06:06:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

A large group of Blondes and Brunettes went on a sightseeing tour in London. They boarded one of those double decker busses.

All of the Brunettes sat on the bottom level, all the Blondes sat on the top.

The Brunettes were have a great time laughing, drinking, and taking in all the sights. One of the Brunettes suddenly realized that they hadn't heard a peep out of the Blondes, so she went up to the top to check on them.

When she got up there, she found all the Blondes sitting frozen in their seats, gripping the handrails, looking straight ahead, with terrified looks on their faces.

The Brunette said "What's wrong up here? We're having a great time down below."

One of the Blondes said "Well, of course you're having a great time.......you've got a driver!!!
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

byhammerandhand

A blonde woman called the State Division of Wildlife regarding a snake in her backyard. "Can you tell me what kind it is?" she asked.

"Can you describe it?"  he asked.

"Yes," she said. "It's long and thin."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

byhammerandhand

Two ducks were swimming on a pond when one of them went "Quack".
The other looked at him and said: "I was going to say that."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

If a man is alone in the forest with no women to hear him - is he still Wrong ?

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: SteveA on November 14, 2014, 10:50:37 am
If a man is alone in the forest with no women to hear him - is he still Wrong ?

Man is Never Wrong!

BWA HA HAAAA

SteveA

My Wife packed my bags and said "Get Out" !!! - As I walked out the front door she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death you bum" - I replied, " so now you want me to stay" ! 

Darren Henry

Too funny Steve. As most of you know mine decided a few years ago to go part time. She was out for a couple of weeks, we had a very nice remembrance day and made plans for this weekend. I stopped by the apt. on my way to a service call after work Wed. and found out she has left me---again. I know exactly what that guy felt like LOL.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

A blonde called the Fire Department.

"You've got to come to my house! Hurry! This is an emergency!"

The dispatcher asked "OK, OK. How do we get there?"

The blonde said "Well DUH!.........in a big red truck!"

gene

Degrading, sexist, blonde jokes have been around for ever. It's the same thing over and over again, often being portrayed as dim-witted, female and sexually promiscuous.

Why is it then that blonde jokes are still so funny?

gene

PS: I got most of my social graces from Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, the very early Chris Rock, Joan Rivers, Lewis Black, CK Lewis, and now Hannibal Buress.  :)

PPS: It's OK that SofaD tells blonde jokes. He has a friend who is blonde.  ;D
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: gene on November 16, 2014, 07:21:02 am
Degrading, sexist, blonde jokes have been around for ever. It's the same thing over and over again: dim-witted, female and often sexually promiscuous.

Why is it then that blonde jokes are still so funny?

gene

Simple.

Because they are!

Virginia

gene

QuoteBecause they are!

You know Virginia, that is an incredibly profound statement. Comedians have the license in our society to point out this fact about so many things, over and over again.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

5 blondes walk into a bar and sit down. After a few minutes, they all get up and "High-five" each other while shouting "FIFTY DAYS! FIFTY DAYS!"

A while later, they do it again "FIFTY DAYS!FIFTY DAYS!"

The bartender asks them "What are you girls celebrating?"

One of the blondes says "We just completed a jigsaw puzzle. It said 2-4 years on the box, but WE did it in 50 days!" 

SteveA

I'm not personally saying anything against Texas - it was a random video e-mailed to me - Interesting Humor !
I admire all our great states ! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E&feature=youtu.be

SA

sofadoc

Steve: I'll have you know that I represent that very much!!  ;)

I actually helped my daughter film a similar on-campus piece when she was in college. At the time, Dick Cheney was VP.

She first asked "Who is our VP?" Nobody knew the answer.
Then she asked "Who is Dick Cheney?". The second question didn't even tip them off to go back and answer the first question.

They had no idea who bombed Pearl Harbor, or what countries were allies. And when given the answer, they refused to believed that Russia was our ally.

They had a vague idea that Johnny Carson was some type of entertainer.

But when asked "Who is Fred Durst?" they ALL knew that he was the lead singer for Limp Bizkit.

SteveA

Doc

I'm glad you accepted my disclaimer -  I wasn't a good student myself, but can't help but be amazed at some of those answers - seems like those students did too much wacky weed instead of paying attention. At least I learned how to make saw dust -
haven't watched Jimmy Fallon once ... Jay was OK but Carson ruined it for me !

SA