Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 30, 2024, 02:34:03 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Fabric deals

Started by JuneC, December 13, 2013, 07:14:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Steve's probably not one to blatantly promote his business here - he's an infrequent participant - but they're having a great fabric sale.  Half off through the weekend.  Earlier today I ordered some Ultrafabrics Brisa for $9 a yard.  Crazy good price for Ultraleather.  Check out their site - silverstone.com.  Excellent customer service as well.  Their Spinneybeck hides are calling my name - not that I do anything with leather.  Maybe I'll give my old Toyota a new interior ;-)

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

Wow. Great prices. I was looking for some Brisa but couldn't find the color I needed and in the amount I wanted. :(

I do not think I have ever seen prices this low on Brisa. Amazing deals when you consider you get 50 % off at checkout. :)

Chris

Mike

wow my dodge ram could use a interior also june >:)

baileyuph

Hey guys is Brisa a common marine by another name?

Depends on the seat but - ultra soft on a truck seat?  A Lexus perhaps.  LOL

Doyle

MinUph

How come I don't get the right site when I go to silverstone.com?
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

JuneC

Oops!  Sorry.  I could at least have gotten the website correct.

Doyle, Brisa is a breathable ultraleather, not marine at all, but super nice stuff that just happens to be used in a lot of marine interiors.  Formula boats typically uses Ultraleather inside, but I don't think they use the Brisa variety - at least not in the boats I've seen.  Prices run typically in the upper 60's to 85 per yard. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields