Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 08:50:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Your upholstery blogs-from Ken

Started by KenB, September 19, 2012, 10:25:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KenB

September 19, 2012, 10:25:19 am Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:02:12 pm by KenB
Hi Folks
I could use your help. Upholster Mag's Google ranking has dropped considerably since Google changed it's alogarithms (the way they determine relevancy) a few months ago. This is for the keyword "upholstery". Upholster etc does ok.
If any of you who have blogs, forums or upholstery related websites could give me a link to our homepage it would be greatly appreciated.
A link like this would be best 
UPHOLSTERY MAGAZINE copy and paste in the html on your page.  www.upholster.com this is the url it will go to

or anything with "upholstery" in it. Like upholstery instruction, tools, discussion board, supplies, books, videos, dvds etc. and maybe some thoughts about our site by the link. (a line or 2).
If you would like one of our videos for your trouble send me the URL of the link you created along with your name, address and phone number. Pick one from here: www.upholster.com/vue
Thanks
Ken
ps Our upholstery discussion board has been online since 1997!
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

KenB

You can email me at kenvue@comcast.net
or call 800 635 3493 Pacific time.
Ken
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

sofadoc

September 19, 2012, 02:52:45 pm #2 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:12:00 pm by sofadoc
Hey Ken, the link that you posted above takes me straight to an "Oops! Internet explorer could not find....." message.

I'll be happy to put your link on my website. But I'll have to wait until I'm getting some other "tune-up" work done on it.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

MinUph

Next update I will be happy to add a link here. Fix the URL before then :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

KenB

OOOps! I fixed above. Thanks for catching that.
UPHOLSTERY MAGAZINE copy and paste in the html on your page.  www.upholster.com this is the url it will go to
k.