Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 09:24:42 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Few of my past covers

Started by Mike, August 07, 2012, 03:21:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

This was a full cover on a big whaler

Cockpit cover in weathermax

Seats covers and fly  outdura

Hurricane. Cover with motor cover

jojo

These look great, Mike! Do you install these while they're on the lift??  Don't know if I could handle that.

JuneC

Beautiful as always, Mike.  Don't you just love those "over the railing" covers?  Amazing how much extra fabric that takes and how it complicates the fit.  Of course, the alternative of cuts for rail stanchions is just not an option. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike

Yes JoJo I have to install on the lift also wich it actually harder the. Patterning as you have nowhere to stand with the  over on I  generaly snap the front and rear then rais the boat up high enough that if I sit on the lift beams I can do the sides. Yesterday I had to float one at the dock to. Do this as the beam was to skinny.
And ya June that hurricane the guy wanted right down to the rubrail   Not fun

Mike

August 16, 2012, 07:23:15 pm #4 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:33:21 am by MikeM8560
Quote from: JuneC on August 08, 2012, 06:23:21 am
Beautiful as always, Mike.  Don't you just love those "over the railing" covers? the alternative of cuts for rail stanchions is just not an option.  

June

I did that on this at 40'of silverton.  request Of owner  didn't want a fabic tent and form fitting