Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 06:02:10 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

sell buisness and building or rent

Started by papasage, October 30, 2014, 08:52:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

papasage

due to health problems i need to  sell my business  .any one can contact me at 1 229 423 4821 . will send  pictures if wanted  . would  help anyway i can to  change over . all you need is a little  up front money and  operating capitol . i could  make a deal .no other shop  close around  .just need a  young energetic  man to take over. 
just recovering 40 years

byhammerandhand

Sorry to hear about the health issues, Sage.  Best of luck getting better and finding someone to take over the business.   Don't be a stranger here, you have a lot of valuable knowledge.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

papasage

yes you know how  people are breaking down  your  doors to buy a  shop .  i aint holding my breath . when it comes to it i will just close the doors and sell off  what i can
just recovering 40 years

kodydog

A fellow in little old Live Oak sold his upholstery business and building to a retired military guy. Just saying. Where are you at Papasage. And best of luck. BTW I'm curious about the name.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

papa sorry to hear about your heath troubles, don't I remember you tried to sell awhile ago?

MinUph

Hey I'm buying an Upholstery business so it isn't impossible. Unless I'm the only fool around :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

papasage

got some one interested in building  may have some  equipment  for sale  if they just buy the building .
call me at 229 423 4821
just recovering 40 years

gene

Best of everything on your efforts to sell your business and equipment, papasage.

Hopefully retirement will help you get your health back in line and you can have many many years enjoying the sunshine all the while wishing you were inside pulling staples.  :D

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!