Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 11:45:25 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Heat wave

Started by kodydog, September 26, 2018, 06:43:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

We have had a pretty cool summer for Florida. For the most part the highs have been in the low 90's. Not a single day above 100*. That is until 2 weeks ago the highs crept up to 97* and 98*. We're heading to St Augustine this weekend. Its amazing how much cooler the coast is. Saturday it will be 95* in High Springs and 87* in St Augustine. I'm ready for some Red Drum fishing weather.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

65Buick

Good stuff Kody. What kind of fish do you catch?
The summer here was also cool. Last year one heatwave made the backyard 110. Though we may get one or two last hurrahs if wind changes direction.

Mike

Maybe im getting older but ive been hot.
I cant wait for winter and 60s at night even 50

Darren Henry

Hey Mike. Great to so you drop in.

Woke up to snow on the ground yesterday that didn't melt until late morning. had our first frost last night. They are calling for a high today of 9*C though. That is around 50*F. I'll soon have to unpack my long underwear etc...LOL
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

kodydog

Quote from: 65Buick on September 26, 2018, 08:38:28 am
Good stuff Kody. What kind of fish do you catch?

Today I caught 2 Lady Fish (Trash but still fun to catch) and one undersize Red Drum (around here they're called Red Fish). Red fish are fun to catch but frustrating because regulations of the size limit and bag limit (two fish per day). You can't keep anything under 18" or over 27" (They call this "the slot"). These are fat meaty fish and taste delicious. When you catch a 16 incher it is very hard to throw it back. But I do because the fine is up to $350 or jail time up to 60 days, or both. I don't see many fishermen on this part of the river so I figure if I throw them back maybe I'll catch them again next year when they're the legal limit. :)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html