Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 01:58:27 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Membership drive

Started by sofadoc, March 16, 2018, 02:54:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

We could generate new interest in the forum if everyone would recruit just ONE new member.

I'll start.........please welcome dsuptx. Some of you on the FB groups already know her.

Well......my work is done here. Now it's up to the rest of you lazy loafers.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

It is about time Texas pulled its weight around here. Florida already has a limit of members but I can see what I can do. You can never have enough Gators ( except when swimming in a lake down here ). :)

Mojo

SteveA

I'll work on this - good suggestion
SA

dsuptx

Thanks sofadoc. Glad to be here. Thanks for letting me in, whoever does the letting in. Now to read up on the newbie post... off I go!

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

brmax

dsuptx

A warm welcome to ya 🙂

Have a good day
Floyd

Darren Henry

Welcome, and howdy (see I speak Texan) from the great white north,eh.

The token Canuck.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

MinUph

Welcome aboard dsuptx.
  Enjoy your stay and don't be shy.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

Hey all ingot lost for a bit when annew marine canvas forum then facebook site also good to aeensome familiar names

Darren Henry

Hey Mike,,welcome back. Hope you stick around.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

kodydog

If you have not "liked" Mikes FB business page you are missing some awesome canvas work.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

baileyuph

Good to see you post Mike,

If you can, come back and give some information on your marine canvass experience.  I would like
anything on canvas.  Like bimini tops and their zippered matching enclosures.

Doyle