Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 01:47:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Bye all x

Started by Grebo, July 28, 2010, 01:48:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Grebo

That's it boys & Girls, I am leaving tomorrow morning, when the sparrows fart  :o
First stop is Andorra, because they have a terrific camping shop for all the bits we have forgotten  ::) and it's OUT OF SPAIN.
Doing our annual wonder around bits of Europe, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria this year with a different trailer tent & 2 dogs  ???
I will pop in when I can & back in September  :-*
Behave your selves now.  ;D

lruthb

WOW
I can only dream.
Have a safe trip.

bobbin

Je suis si jalouse!

Have a ball, and be a good ambassador.  :)

Jim101

Wow!  Wish I could go!

Have fun!

JuneC

Have a terrific summer holiday, Grebo!  Stay safe...  :D

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

gene

Awesome. I hope you have a great time.

My son got back from Europe two weeks ago. He went there for a month of traveling around and visiting friends. He did not get as far south as Spain.

Gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike8560

Have fun grebo.  Domyour supliers still close
for the month forcing you to prebuy or shut down ?

Mojo

Have fun and enjoy. Be safe and bring back some pictures for us all to see.

Cheers,

Chris

regalman190

Have fun Grebo. Sounds like Italy. The month of August is shut down and vacation time.
Regal Canvas

hdflame

Well, you may not get this for a while, but have fun and make sure you post some pictures!

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

scarab29

Have a great holiday !! Just got back from europe myself , south of france from saint tropez to barcelona. Awesome time and great weather. Hope you have the same !!!
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.