Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 05:03:28 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New Shop Mouth...erm...mascot

Started by BCKC, November 14, 2010, 09:30:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

Hi ya.....I know this note finds all in good spirits and health!!!

Have a new baby for the shop...his name is pumpkin. He is what is known as a Macaw Parrot.....ya.... can you just imagin listening to YOURSELF all evening!!!!! I give myself a head-acke .....lol......

He so much fun and will take him to the new shop in the next few weeks. Kinda ticks me off though! Hubby has pumpkin calling me mama cujo!!!!!!! Thats not funny ya know! Mama cujo.....I never.....gosh.....dadgumit any'oways!!!!!!

Im tryingto get him to say o'l fart when hubby comes in...that will teach him....lol...I HOPE!!!!!

OK....maybe I wont be able to take him to the shop after all...hehe....everyone that comes in he calls an ol' fart....um......how would I ever explain....hummmmmm
Well poop a noodle.....how can I get even with hubby????

Do you all have the same great pets or maybe newbies to your shops!!??!! Always a great subject!

Karen......cujooOOOOooo............

P....like......s

Dont forget to push yourself to the max with imagination.........cuz thats your only limitation!!!!!
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

JuneC

Karen, my how you crack me up  :P  One of my customers has an African grey parrot he taught to whisper cause he got soooooo loud especially around dinnertime.  Funniest thing, hearing that bird whisper.  Good luck with the hubby-get-back-at-him stuff.  Can't think of anything unique right now. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields