Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 10:08:44 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Gather around gather around.....

Started by BCKC, September 12, 2010, 11:04:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

Hi long lost dear o'l friends!!!!

Been forever and a day but....like....wooOOOooOWwwwWWww what changes we have made in and around the board!

Newbies...oldies....and um....mebeeEEeee...hehe

I wish I were a butterfly...sprout little wings and fly around the country to say hi to all you wonderful craftsmen! Just love the time and knowledge you put forth here. Still have a love for the craft indeed! Gosh.....Doesnt get much better than this. All is well this way and I cant imagine getting any better. Ya those of you that know me know I always end up ozzZZzzzing with excitement ;D....I better get back to reading....lots and lots and way more lots to read!!!!   

Secret wink ;) for Darren and DB..hehe you all didnt see that

Karen
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

CKKC

K..like..aren!!!

Nice to see you posting again!    I've gained so much smarts from this site, I even bought
an old used Consew at an auction and WOW what a difference!

ragtacker

Ka-ar-en!!!!
Good to hear from you again!!!  I miss your wonderfully upbeat posts - they really improve my day!!!
Jan

fragged8

i remember that Britney Spears kind of happy    ;D

Nice to have you back ..

Rich

JuneC

Hey Karen  :D  Good to see you around.  I was just telling someone the other day on here about you wet-forming leather to all sorts of shapes.  What new can you teach us?  Hope you have time to hang around a while. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

We thought that maybe you were kidnapped and held hostage on a sunny beach in the Caribbean.

Great to see you on here Karen.

Chris

mike802

Hay Karen! Nice to see you around.  Sure hope you can spare a little of that sunshine for a while. ;D
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Darren Henry

Hey Hey the Oklahoma whirlwind returns  8)  8)  8). Glad to see you back.

;) right back at 'ya.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

baileyuph

September 14, 2010, 05:54:18 am #8 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 05:57:05 am by DB
QuoteSecret wink  for Darren and DB..hehe you all didnt see that

Hey Karen, wish you the best.  Sure have missed your spirited input.  BTW, the little critter you talked me into buying has turned out great like you said.  Actually, I bought both, the critter and a bigger pot, but know what I think the critter does the job best and faster.  Thanks to you!

Secret winks back to you, pop in more frequently, it is fun!

Doyle

Mike8560

BCKC

OOOOooooOOOOooo....I got the warm fuzzies!!! 
You guys are the best!

I have missed the poo outa you all also....in a big way!!

Leather still flying this way June..hehe....I have found another way to thin leather when there is no time to have it sent out to have it skived.....funny but works like a charm.

Hey D....like.....b
SoOOOoo glad you like the critter...almost hassle free....well kinda sorta in around about way but,,,,welll you know the rest...hehe

Darren....winka pooooOOoo...there I got you last....lol

I wish I had time to say to each and every one of you a personal thank you for the time and information shared here. But even more than that the friendships that have bloomed here,,,,and just think...we arent even a gardening forum....hehe...ok...ok....I ll stop already....I still have way more to read and learn so I will catch up with you all shortly!!

Remember the day is only as good as YOU make it! 

K....like.....aren  :P

YA I KNOW I NEED TO CALM DOWN.....gosh.....cant you feel the energy in the air with fall coming on....wow....oh my.....gotta go and work this energy off before I explode....hehe

ok...now i will go!...I sure feel more like I do now than I did when I got here!!   ByEEeeEEEee

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

Darren Henry

"Energizer" has there bunny. You have a copper-ish top. ???? . You and Buddy could probably both retire on what "Dura cell" would pay to have you as their spokesperson.  ;)  8)
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

ragtacker

Karen,
Please tell us about your method for thinning leather!  (The guy who did mine for me was killed a year ago in a motorcycle accident :-[ )

CKKC

Quote from: ragtacker on September 19, 2010, 10:49:26 am
Karen,
Please tell us about your method for thinning leather!  (The guy who did mine for me was killed a year ago in a motorcycle accident :-[ )

I second that question!

BCKC

Wow....hey everyone!

I sure hope you all had one most excellent day!!

Um...just wondering with all the changes here....erm  do I post skanding leather here or how to section?  Ya I said skanding....lol...let me know and I will post. OOOoooOOOOoo ya ennnnnnnnnergizer bunny....and you have to say every n seperatley to get the full effect hehe...thats how I am and feel 99.9 percent of the time...and I think I some what look like this most of that time (((((((( :o  ))))))))))) :P

You all have agreat evening and an even better tommarrow!!

Karenergizer................................................okkkkkkkkkkk Im going....gosh :D