Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 03:04:58 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Opening Shop!! ;)

Started by BCKC, April 27, 2015, 08:30:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

Hey all you oldbies & newbies... K...like ....aren.... here!!!

Don't laugh but I have my shop up and going full and strong after a bit of  hardship!!! ((( Really felt Like Forever )))
  I have come and gone from here but never left the craft.......a few on this Board whom I call family got me through the darkest days of my life...I know ....bla bla bla...if you only knew!!
I am sooOOoo happy to get back to getting back I could just jump up spin around and touch the ground!!!!   Ya right,  granny a$$ here...but hey....feeling good and ready to rock this old world once gain!! Getting back to sports cars and yaaaAAaa  even Marine Craft to whatever comes down the pike!!! So glad to see all  of you that I know here and those of you I dont!!!

Have a wonderful week all!!!
K...Like... aren

PS....
In some weird and wonderful way ....isn't life grand no matter what !!!???!!!
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

byhammerandhand

Welcome back.   Grab a coffee and sit a spell.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mike

Hi karen.  So we get to see more lambos?

BCKC

Well maybe more rocking chairs ....lol....!!!!!
Gosh  where does time go!!!...crazy fast indeed!!!
I closed out my chapter in lambos about 6 months ago. Was hard to do but needed. I am looking into some other adventures and direction AS TO SHOP. May flop and fizzle but wont know untill I get in there and see if I can still think ahead of the game and know in advance whats coming down the pike!!!!!
You all are awesome to say the least!!!

ummmmmm....hey Darren!

Karen
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

Mojo

Congrats on your new shop Karen. Glad to see your back. Get cracking girl and making some money. :)

Best of luck to you,

Chris

Darren Henry

April 29, 2015, 04:28:54 pm #5 Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:43:15 pm by Darren Henry
welcome home our little wayfaring stranger. I was very relieved to read that you were able to move ahead with that this quickly. I was afraid that you might get "stuck" there until you gave up your dream. I'm not going to ask alot of questions here (obviously) , so was just sitting back waiting for the big 3 page update,LOL.

QuoteYa right,  granny a$$ here...

[shrug] ----with a larger turbo-charger than your Camero---HELLO !!!! You will always be our little "Oklahoma whirl wind" . wind 'er up and let 'er fly;girl.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Darren Henry

I know, I know---I promised not to badger you with a bunch of questions. I don't want to steal your thunder when you have big exciting news for us as things come together for your "master plan", BUT

QuoteI have my shop up and going full and strong

Just wondered if you had sent out a note to your old regulars or ran an ad that your shingle was out again ---or word just got around that you were open again? Your reputation will keep you swamped in work, and they will wait for craftsmanship like yours. If they are 3 weeks down the road they will pay well because they know you are that good and over booked.

[Jewish mother accent] It wouldn't bankrupt you to schedule 5 minutes a week to let us know how it's going---or to just say Hi. [Jewish mother accent].

P.S 4:45-5:00 very night to fill in the ledger beats the OMG it's due tomorrow I was famous for. wink!!!

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html