Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 09:56:09 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Stuck between a Rock & hard place..you know??

Started by BCKC, May 28, 2014, 04:10:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

May 28, 2014, 04:10:20 pm Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:11:02 pm by BCKC
Gosh you all.....

I am in the middle of just as titled.....I have sooOoo much to figure out and hope to make right choices!!!
You that have  sent me valid AND MOST PERFECT ADVICE IS AWESOME TO SAY THE LEAST!

TO MY CLOSEST FRINDS HERE !!!
I THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU FROME THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

K.......like.....aren

Freak tardard I may be or not I just love you all!!!!
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

JuneC

Well, Karen... this world would be just a booooooring place without people like.  Personally, I really enjoy your enthusiasm.  Can't wait to see what you come up with for that classic car now.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

baileyuph

Karen, you do have a lot of friends, particularly here.  Talk to the issues, be surprised how much you will help your friends.  Sharing is a wonderful experience.

Welcome,

Doyle

kodydog

Making choices is what life's all about. We don't always make the right ones but hopefully in the end the good ones outweigh the bad. Sometimes the bad choices are just a stepping stone to get to where you want to be. So lay it on us, there's a good chance one of us has been right where you are now.

One thing for sure, you have the right attitude to get anywhere you want to go.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Darren Henry

Quote.I have sooOoo much to figure out and hope to make right choices!!!

I know I'm opening myself up to "That's easier said than done!", but the further you can get from a problem, the clearer you see the solution and the clearer your mind / emotions are. step back---inhale---ex-hail---, and then follow your heart ,one goal at a time

If you're able to do it,--get away!!!!. Just go tie up you're mind with " Oh wow, never say that before". The human mind is best when it isn't overwhelmed.Answers will land on your pillow.

As red Green says "We're all pulling for you".

Thanks for all you've done for us over the years ---I hope you  will keep  popping by even if you choose to go in another direction,  you have so much to offer.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Lo

Hi Karen,

Somewhat of a newbie to this site and haven't had much time to post often . . . what Darren posted hit home for me (thanks Darren) as this seems to be a current struggle of mine too and this bit of advice is very timely to my current mind set.

Repeating the serenity prayer this morning has begun to release some of the strain/stress/brain-workings to some degree . . . and the Blue Angels will be performing an air show over our area today so seems like a great time to do as Darren suggests - - distance my brain from the issues at hand.

Will me sitting in the middle of the Mississippi River in a few hours then . . . y'all are welcome to come join us! There is plenty of room  :)

BCKC

Oh my..just got back from Vacation and sooOoo hard to type through tears!!!! You all are soooOoo awesome to say the least!!!

I think I have come up wth a plan for my future and yes I have thought long and hard. Your advice here has made me see the light!!!! Move forward and hard and heavy so as not to see chicken butt on this end :)

I HAVE BEEN BACK ABOUT A WEEK!!!! And let me tell you I have done nothing but to sit here and look STUPID!!!Something I dOooOOOoo well....lol

Have game plan and ready to rock this freakin world!!! Really.....
Well...... kinda sorta in a round about way but not really/;)
Love you all,

K.....like...... aren

thinking about chroming station!!!
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

Darren Henry

I know you'll ROCK. Take time to smell the roses along the way ,but go kick some hinney! You've got what it takes. USE THE FORCE LOL !!!!
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!