Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 07:39:55 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

You all ROCK!!!

Started by BCKC, September 15, 2013, 10:59:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

WOW,
To see all that goes on in here just amazes me...... We have grown through just about everything in every line of upholstery you can imagine. Life is great and I am always checking in and hanging on.....I can say with 9 years here and seeing the growth of so many is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
You all have soooOOO much talent I am in AWWwwWWWww....Bless you all and Keep on Keeping on!!!!
Darren & DB....winky winky I see you...:)

Karen
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

baileyuph

Karen,

Good to hear from you!  You the ROCKING Mamma Upholsterer, let us know how and what you are doing!

I will keep it short and sweet:  "You taught us all we know"  Wink.

Haven't heard from good ole Darren lately........I know, been busy.

Nice of you to pop in.

Doyle (DB)

Mike

BCKC

Hey ya Doyle!!!

THE ONLY THING THIS GRANNY IS ROCKING IS A CHAIR...LOL Big fat not on that one.... he he gotcha!!! I missed Darrens call but I will tell him to get his fanny here .... seems he is missed!!!!!
Mike, you little BIRD!! Hope all is well with you...you and Darren have a moose to catch....if you remember? Just messin with ya....

Well poop a noodle...Time is short and life even shorter! I must run to catch up with myself....sure do feel more like I do now than when I got here...

Take care and I will check in soon.

Karen

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com