Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 04:37:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thank you Darren!

Started by BCKC, February 24, 2013, 02:05:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

Hello All!

Just wanted to say thank you Darren ol'friend, you gave me hope when I saw none. I am back on track and ready to kick hinny ho ho!!! Gosh I must say I didn't know life could through such a curve ball but bang there it is.....wow.....Has taken two years but with Darrens help I can say Im back in the game. I always peek in and laugh and find some kind of knowledge from somewhere in here. You all are great and ya Im venting with ease and NO I HAVENT HAD A BEER dang it  :)

Have a Blessed Day and an even better Evening all!

Again I thank you Darren!

Karen

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

Mike

hello Karen , please tell us what happened?

Darren Henry

QuoteNO I HAVENT HAD A BEER dang it

They are currently on sale at my place and at most wakes up here ( for the minority that observe wakes). Grab a lft up to Gale Hansen's shop,sew yourself and a passport into the interior,I'll meet you guys in Winterpeg. :D

BTW left there this morning @ -9*C ( 28-29??F) . Got home to the sun melting stuff at around 30 *F.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

BCKC

That I too funny Darren...

Mike I sent you a message and hope you understand.

Wonder why when someone wants to point out the good and not the bad we must of had a beer or two? Think I need a beer to think on that one lol......

K...like....aren
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

JuneC

Welcome back, Karen!  We missed you - and all your amazing leather work.  8)

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

BCKC

AwwwWWWww June,

You must know by now my Dear you are a gifted & talented women! Leather smeather..((( is that a word)))) LOL... But thank you for the compliment and one fine day I'll share my secrets once again ;)
You have come soOooo far from the time you began here to this very day that it is no secrete you have a passion for all that you do. Thank you for being a good friend!

Karen

Darren Henry

Quoteand one fine day I'll share my secrets once again Wink

What ? [shrug] ; We're not worthy today  >:(? 

:-* Just funning.

If the Pope can retire --- You can tell your boss to pound salt for 45 minutes a day while we hang on your every insight and feed off your mega energy. Lord knows you're "red head" enough.

I have yet to meet another human being with your unfaltering optimism and boundless energy. If I tried to keep your schedule ; they'd be hanging a tag on my toe about day "way too soon".

:'( :'( :'(  We need you!!!:'( :'( :'(

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Darren Henry

And you thought I was too thick to figure out all those little boxes up there to do the fancy stuff.

Wait a minute --- That may have been our techno-godess June. Most people would have just told to mail them my camera ---as one example. It would be faster .