Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 04:46:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

All is as good as we make it!

Started by BCKC, October 10, 2012, 06:12:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BCKC

What part of that do we not understand.....(((Title of sub.)))

I'm not getting it. Ya know, I have been here for awhile and just checking in here and there and let me tell you!!!

Number one , we have so much talent here that goes by the way side I could just scream!! Ya ....scream out loud!!

We each have talents in us that is just so ewwwwwws out of us but yet most are not able to cross the line to see just how much it can((( our gifts)))  expand!!

If your on fire and don't know what a french seam is to a square panel is no big deal....
HOAN AND OWN YOUR SKILL is the name of the game!!!!

I just felt like it is about time we say Iam.I will...and I dooOOOooooo.....produce the highest quality I can with all  that is with in  me!!

Is that not an adequate statement from most....key word being most!!!

Gosh...don't know how most of you feel but I know that I know we are not numerous in the work trade. What ever that trade is is in upholstery!!!

we are few and far between that GIVE A POO POO AND MORE POOOOOO THOSE THAT KNOW ME WELL ON HERE KNOW MY HEART!!

I hope you will all take a moment and step outside the box and see what each and everyone here is capable of achieving!!!

Ok....Ok.... Ill stop already...dang
.......needed said for awhile now any ol'ways ya'll

Know that I see and appreciate each and everyones skill in the house!!!

Have a great day and even a better evening all.

K....like....aren
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com

MinUph

Karen,
  So what is the point of all that anyway. Seemed interesting enough to read but I was left with duh what? Help me here.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

scottymc

Nup, there was no part of that that I could understand, take a moment and give it another go. :)

Grebo

Mike

And you talk of my typing.  ;)

I think karens  just in. Good mood.

mike802

Hay Karen! Nice to hear from you, so up lifting, thanks. :D
Man I wish I had your spunk!   I think we all feel that way to some extent, but being down in the trenches day after day kind of beats us down, especially when we deal with customers who only light up when they think they have just gotten the better end of the deal.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com