Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 05:51:49 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

She thinks my tractor enclosure's sexy

Started by Peppy, September 23, 2011, 02:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peppy

The fun never stops! Always something different anyway. This is far and away the coolest thing we made this week.

I kinda want a tractor now.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

bobbin

I'd give my eye teeth  for a small front end loader.  So useful!

JuneC

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

gene

September 23, 2011, 10:11:53 pm #3 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 10:24:06 pm by gene
The next step is to add air conditioning, then a Syrus radio, then a Satellite TV combo, then a microwave, then a fridge...

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

fragged8

heheh those pics get saved to my Peppy folder in My Documents :-)

Rich
]

Mike8560

DYOU'D gave to have AC in fact down here they have front losers with hard enclosure with glass doors and ac Wood away in the 90* in the summer

Darren Henry

Around here that small a tractor would just be for around the yard, so most people don't bother with cabs. You aren't on it long enough to matter.

Now you're field tractors=== It's rare to see one without a hard cab with all the amenities-- GPS,A/C,stereo,anything you cn think of.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Peppy

This is an around the yard tractor. He says in reverse the high gear is way to fast and the low gear is way slow. Says it takes him 45 minutes to blow his drive, hence the cab. Most little tractors I see are snow machines. Moving snow is a major industry around here.

He does have a stereo and a heater. Just missing a cup holder. And a whole bunch of fender. He may fill in the rest and we'll add to the cloth. Or not. I love tractors, the customers are always so reasonable.

Quote from: JuneC on September 23, 2011, 06:40:54 pm
Ha!  I love it!  I want one  :-X

June

I never knew how much chicks dig tractors! My wife's sold, we may end up getting one to tug around the boat. Any body know any dirty names for tractors?

Mike8560

September 25, 2011, 11:36:59 am #8 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 11:38:30 am by Mike8560
 snow?
no four letter work here. Now

bobbin

That's exactly why I want one, Peppy.  We currently use a snowblower and have a lot of driveway.  It's not terribly taxing physically, but it takes a long time to clear it fully.  And neither of us is getting any younger.  It would be a helluva lot easier to just hop on the seat with a travel mug of coffee and drive around!

Peppy

Quote from: fragged8 on September 24, 2011, 12:30:14 pm
heheh those pics get saved to my Peppy folder in My Documents :-)

Rich
]

You might want to save this one too Rich,

;)

fragged8

hehehe cheers bud.

you've been affected by the iversons bug  :o

Darren Henry

you Southerns are so full of yourselves--- >:( ------- :-*.

Just razzin 'bro. Here if they steal the top itself ,and we can't catch them at the bar that weekend---maybe we call the cops. Or we just go curl against their father in law and drop hints.

Then we kick their ass,large.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!