Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 03:26:30 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, September 18, 2015, 05:38:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

One day God and Adam were walking in the garden. God told Adam it was time to populate the earth.

He told Adam, "Adam, you can start by kissing Eve." Adam replied "God, what is a kiss?"

God told Adam and Adam went and took Eve behind the bush and kissed her. A little while later, Adam came back out with a big smile and said "Wow Lord! That was great!! What next?"

God said, "Adam, I now want you to caress Eve." Adam says, "Lord what is a caress?" God explained it to Adam and he again took her behind the bush.

A little while later, he came out and said "Lord that was even better than a kiss! What next." God said, "Here is what gets the deed done. I now want you to take Eve and make love to her."

Adam said "Lord, what is to make love?" God explained and Adam took Eve behind the bush and a few seconds later came out and said "Lord, what is a headache?"
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

I think our Celebrant would call that training in his Sermon
SA

gene

With the pope in town (our side of the planet) and the goings on with Kim Davis in Kentucky, that's a somewhat timely joke.

A good friend who is a devout Catholic said there is a big push in the Catholic church to make getting an annulment easier. It can take anywhere from 6 months to over a year today. No wonder the king of England left the Catholic church and started his own. And he knew how to handy headaches. Instead of aspirin, he used guillotine.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!