Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 11:52:02 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Photos

Started by evanbever, March 05, 2018, 02:04:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

evanbever

thanks for all the feedback, I really enjoy this forum maybe someday it will be easier to upload photos

brmax

I had to look back through these post for the tip answer: but its somewhere else posted.  I recall that this particular photobucket you speak of changed a bit. This was recognized by many here and several other sites I surf, in that there pic's could not be seen on sites. It was found the membership was changing to a cost, and or raising the cost.

I agree all this is troubling, but believe me this is only but one site like this. Again I veiw many regularly that have this same somewhat new issue. To add something, I have heard the code writers and that obviously higher level computer website people might just have serious gripe with " a lot " of these photo transfer or hosting sites. I think this is besides the fact smart phone code is smaller/ compact in some (idk) tech writter way.

Good day
Floyd